|Cheats Hints - Macintosh - Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheat Codes
Browse Macintosh Alphabetically
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
You're viewing Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheat Codes
Game Name : Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion
System : Macintosh
Date Added : 2002-10-12 00:54:17
Views : 13092
Press ` to display the console, then type sp_cheats 1 to enable cheat mode. Then, enter one of the following codes at the console window to activate the corresponding cheat function. However, cheats cannot be enabled in multi-player mode. Note: In the demo version, type sv_cheats 1 to enable cheat mode before using any other codes.
Toggle God mode god
999 health and armor undying
No clipping noclip
All weapons give weapons
Third person view enabled cg_thirdperson 1
Third person view disabled cg_thirdperson 0
Set third person view range cg_thirdpersonrange <1-100>
Enable constant multi-player taunts +button3
Disable constant multi-player taunts -button3
Set name color ^
Set field of view; default is 80 cg_fov
Change name name
Change character model model
1. This code may not be enabled in campaigns.
Use one of the following entries with the ^ code.
Hint: Reaching Deck 15:
To reach Deck 15, you have to go to Deck 4 and transport to Site 8.
Hint: Completing the Virtual Voyager mission:
The following is information needed to complete the Virtual Voyager mission.
Location of Elite Force Action Figures
As you obtain them, they automatically relocate to your quarters
1. Mess Hall-On a table by the replicator.
2. Computer Core-On the floor opposite the computer terminal.
3. Chakotay's Office-Level 3, On the couch.
4. Brig-Hazard Ops Level 4, shut off force field via terminal to access.
5. Astrometrics-On the holographic display platform.
6. Cargo Bay-In the back of the Bay, on a cargo container.
7. Shuttle Bay-On a container in the access hallway to the docking clamps.
8. Engineering-On the floor on the upper level, behind the warp core.
9. Sickbay-On the floor in a corridor outside, tucked in a small corner where crewmen are working.
Secret item list
The following is a list of the secret items and how to access them. Players should first enter the computer core and obtain access codes for the entire ship; this allows access to all crew quarters.
1. Harvester Leg: Located in the Mess Hall, enter the refrigerator behind Neelix's work station to obtain.
2. Elite Force Poster: Located in a locker in the Hazard Ops locker room, you need to jump into the locker and then crouch to approach it.
3. Grenade Laucher: Located in Biessman's Locker in the Hazard Ops Locker room, access as above.
4. 7 of 9 Collector's Plate: Located in Neelix's quarters, Deck 2.
5. Stasis Fireflys: Locted in Chell's Quarters, Deck 4. Approach them to collect them.
6. Tetryon Disruptor: Located in the Jeffries Tube in the Shuttle Bay, use the hand phaser to break the glass and gain access to the Tube.
7. Biessman in Morgue: Access the control panel in the back room of Sick Bay where the Crewman is working, the door to a Morgue chamber will open and Biessman will exit, attempting to scare you.
For the remainder of the items you will need to beam the cargo containers off the Hazard Ops transporter pad to gain usage to the Transporter itself. To use the Transporter, access the Transporter terminal, select the desired location and "engage." The computer will prompt you to step on the Transporter Pad to energize, you will then beam to the target location.
8. Arc Welder: After beaming away the cargo containers, exit the Transporter room and walk to the Cargo Bay on Deck 4 near the Hazard Ops Crew Quarters and jump up the containers you just beamed in, to the rack, it's on the upper rack opposite the Jeffries Tube you cannot seem to access.
9. Borg Slayer: The video game developed by the poor crewman assigned to Deck 15, you need to use the Transporter and beam into the very bottom of the ship. It is located in the center of the room where he is working. (You can access his computer terminal and lower the ship's landing gear as well, but it serves no relevant purpose.) You do not have to play Borg Slayer to obtain it, simply approach the terminal.
10. Raven Wall Plaque: Located on the wall, in the same room as the Borg Slayer, if your looking at the terminal, it's over your left shoulder.
11. Photon Burst: Use the Transporter to beam into the Cargo Bay, you will be on the catwalk you couldn't gain access to using the doorway to enter. It is on the catwalk, you will need to jump down, onto containers, to get off the catwalk.
After all items are located you can go back to your quarters on Deck 2 and look at all the items you have pilfered. Seven will placate your ego a second time, as you enter.
1. Activating the Red Alert on the Bridge only makes Janeway and Chakotay mad.
2. Activating the Self Destruct will only get you shot by Chakotay and Ensign Kim.
3. Speaking to Seven in Astrometrics after you access each image in the computer will provide clues about the ship, she may become annoyed, however.
4. You do not need to finish all the missions in the holodeck to complete the "access holodeck" portion of Virtual Voyager.
Find more cheats at cheat codes club.
Or go straight for more Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion cheat codes.
Don't like Cheats Hints?
Why not try viewing these cheat codes at one of these great cheat code sites:
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheat Codes at Jumbo Cheats
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheat Codes at Cheat Patch
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheats at A Cheat Codes
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheats at Cheat Mad
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion Cheat Codes at Game Score